[apollo] color

Hao Wang
Hi,
I chose different colors for my tiers and saved the results as GAME
XML format. But when I reopened the file to continue my annotation,
there is just single color for all tiers. Does anyone know how to
solve the problem? Thanks

Best wishes
Hao

Re: [apollo] color

Ed Lee
Hi Hao,

Did you remember to save the tiers file after you've chosen the
new colors (assuming you did it through Apollo rather than editing
the tiers file directly)?

Cheers,
Ed