assembly statistics dependencies

Yann Surget-Groba
Dear all,
I'm trying to use the tool assembly statistics in the 'PacBio/Illumina Assembly' section but I have the following error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/galaxy/galaxy_dist/tools/ilmn_pacbio/assembly_stats.py", line 7, in <module>
from pbpy.io.FastaIO import FastaEntry, SimpleFastaReader
ImportError: No module named pbpy.io.FastaIO

Can someone tell me where to find the module pbpy, I couldn't find this information in the Galaxy wiki.
Thanks in advance,
Yann

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: assembly statistics dependencies

Anton Nekrutenko
Yann:

These tools are for testing only, and not yet supported/distributed.

Thanks,

anton