attributelink vs externallink?

kkarra@stanford.edu

Re: attributelink vs externallink?

Jayaraman, Pushkala
If I am to guess:

The externallink section links the objects (homologues objects within the mine to the respective urls ( i.e rat genes in flymine to ratmine/rgd if no externallink is specified, then it just returns the mine report page with the object details.. so incase of the homologue, only the gene primaryIdentifier/symbol/name will be displayed ).. etc.. but the attribute Link will give you a link to the external identifier to the right of the report page..  the link to the right of the report page below the FriendlyMineUrl section is configured by the attributeLink attribute..

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Pushkala

Re: attributelink vs externallink?

kkarra@stanford.edu
Thanks, Pushkala. That does make sense. I was not not looking at the gene report page. I do see these various links now.  In YeastMine all Gene.primaryIdentifiers go to SGD locus summary page instead of mine report page.  Specifically, I was trying to find where the icon next to primaryIdentifier (in Results table) comes from when these are configured to go elsewhere.
-Kalpana