backup Apollo

Miguel Grau
Dear all,

I would like to do backups from Apollo, to be sure I will not lose our annotations. I should backup the mysql database and the folder which I used for the data generation commands ( prepare-refseqs.pl & flatfile-to-json.pl): /opt/apollo/data. Is it correct? Only the database would be enough?

Thank you,

Miquel

Re: backup Apollo

nathandunn

Correct.  To backup the annotations, you only need to backup your database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).

Only evidence is stored in /opt/apollo/data

Nathan Dunn, PhD
Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-source Projects (BBOP)
Genomics Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
[hidden email]