[biomart-users] Access GRCh37/hg19 data

Likai Mao
We need to get coordinates of all tRNA and rRNA in human. For some reasons, we are still using older reference genomeĀ GRCh37/hg19. Current "Browse Data" service of BioMart is usingĀ GRCh38. Could we still access data of older genome? Thanks.

Re: [biomart-users] Access GRCh37/hg19 data

Thomas Maurel
Hello,

You can access the Ensembl GRCh37 marts on our GRCh37 archive website: http://grch37.ensembl.org/index.html
We also keep older genomes on our release archive websites, please find more informations on the following page: http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/archives/index.html

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Thomas
On 22 Jul 2015, at 01:53, Likai Mao <[hidden email]> wrote:

We need to get coordinates of all tRNA and rRNA in human. For some reasons, we are still using older reference genome GRCh37/hg19. Current "Browse Data" service of BioMart is using GRCh38. Could we still access data of older genome? Thanks.

Thomas Maurel
Bioinformatician - Ensembl Production Team
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

Re: [biomart-users] Access GRCh37/hg19 data

Likai Mao
Thomas, thank you so much for the help! - Likai