[biomart-users] An error has occurred on the server...?

[biomart-users] An error has occurred on the server...?

Kevin Alquicira
Hi

I get the following error when I run the server...

Can you help me?

I followed the manual instructions...

Thanks!

Re: [biomart-users] An error has occurred on the server...?

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Kevin,

we will need a few more details to help you. Do you see any useful messages in the error log?

a.