[biomart-users] BioMart 0.9 in a sub directory

[biomart-users] BioMart 0.9 in a sub directory

Jayson Harshbarger
Hello,

We are currently running an BioMart 0.7 instance at http://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/biomart/ that we would like to upgrade to BioMart 0.9. However, 0.9 is being very strict about URLs. BioMart 0.9 is expecting everything to be located in the root URL (many absolute URLs to the root). Anyone have any experience running BioMart 0.9 in a subdirectory? I've tried modifying `web.xml`, `jawr.properties`, and a few others without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jayson Harshbarger
RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies

Re: [biomart-users] BioMart 0.9 in a sub directory

Syed Haider-5
Hi Jayson,

Not that its of much help to you, that v0.9 does not support this feature as a part of configuration as far as i can tell. So, the only way forward would be tweaking a local copy of your biomart-java source code.

Syed

On 6 March 2015 at 02:20, Jayson Harshbarger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We are currently running an BioMart 0.7 instance at http://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/biomart/ that we would like to upgrade to BioMart 0.9. However, 0.9 is being very strict about URLs. BioMart 0.9 is expecting everything to be located in the root URL (many absolute URLs to the root). Anyone have any experience running BioMart 0.9 in a subdirectory? I've tried modifying `web.xml`, `jawr.properties`, and a few others without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jayson Harshbarger
RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies

Re: [biomart-users] BioMart 0.9 in a sub directory

Jayson Harshbarger
Thank you Syed,

I am willing to modify the biomart-java source code however I've been unsuccessful in getting the css and js bundles to work and I suspect there may be many other places that the api assumes a top level directory.

Jayson

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:29:20 AM UTC+9, Syed Haider wrote:
Hi Jayson,

Not that its of much help to you, that v0.9 does not support this feature as a part of configuration as far as i can tell. So, the only way forward would be tweaking a local copy of your biomart-java source code.

Syed

On 6 March 2015 at 02:20, Jayson Harshbarger <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="KmaKUFv-9X8J" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">hyper...@...> wrote:
Hello,

We are currently running an BioMart 0.7 instance at <a href="http://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/biomart/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Ffantom.gsc.riken.jp%2F5%2Fbiomart%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNE8C5Qhi5WAv2_XgBFeJiQAhkGHDg';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Ffantom.gsc.riken.jp%2F5%2Fbiomart%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNE8C5Qhi5WAv2_XgBFeJiQAhkGHDg';return true;">http://fantom.gsc.riken.jp/5/biomart/ that we would like to upgrade to BioMart 0.9. However, 0.9 is being very strict about URLs. BioMart 0.9 is expecting everything to be located in the root URL (many absolute URLs to the root). Anyone have any experience running BioMart 0.9 in a subdirectory? I've tried modifying `web.xml`, `jawr.properties`, and a few others without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.