[biomart-users] COSMIC access through Bioconductor package "biomaRt"

[biomart-users] COSMIC access through Bioconductor package "biomaRt"

Pankaj Agarwal
Hi,
I am not able to find the COSMIC mart through the "biomaRt" package in bioconductor, even through the bioconductor page lists is as a data source.  Does anyone know if this is available or not and how to access through bioconductor.
Thanks,
- Pankaj

Re: [biomart-users] COSMIC access through Bioconductor package "biomaRt"

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Pankaj,

I believe there is some sort of restriction on accessing COSMIC data i.e you need to register or something. You would be best off contacting the COSMIC team directly

a.