[biomart-users] Can't add source to MartConfigurator.sh

[biomart-users] Can't add source to MartConfigurator.sh

Ida Ieda
When i click button add new source, and choose URL, next my port is 80, i can't find available mart on left panel to select msd. There is nothing to choose and no data source being added. What should i do?

Re: [biomart-users] Can't add source to MartConfigurator.sh

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Ida,

yes, you are right. I just realised that since our server at biomart.org is out of action the default settings for MConfigurator will not work. You may still access the the sources at individual URLs tho. For instances, change www.biomart.org to www.ensembl.org

a.