[biomart-users] Create a new Mart directly in 0.9

[biomart-users] Create a new Mart directly in 0.9

Thomas LETELLIER
Hi everyone,

I tried to import my old marts (0.7) in 0.9, for the main part of them it works ! I was wondering if it was possible to directly generate a new mart with the last version of biomart ?
Or is it only import from an existent mart ?

If not, does that mean that I have to maintain both versions of Biomart (0.7 & 0.9) together ?

Best regards,

Thomas

Re: [biomart-users] Create a new Mart directly in 0.9

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Thomas,
yes, you can generate a new mart with 0.9. You do not need to start with 0.7 or maintain a 0.7 mart in parallel.

a.

On 14 October 2015 at 11:10, Thomas LETELLIER <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I tried to import my old marts (0.7) in 0.9, for the main part of them it works ! I was wondering if it was possible to directly generate a new mart with the last version of biomart ?
Or is it only import from an existent mart ?

If not, does that mean that I have to maintain both versions of Biomart (0.7 & 0.9) together ?

Best regards,

Thomas

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill