[biomart-users] Create relations between tables (Schema Editor)

[biomart-users] Create relations between tables (Schema Editor)

c.rosales
Hi Everyone,

I'm new creating a database in Biomart, I trying to create a new schema but I can't figure out.

How can I create a new relation between tables in order to see the changes in Schema editor?.

I attach a Image what shows my schema editor (asis.png) and a example of what I want to achieve(goal.png).

Thanks.

goal.png (19K) Download Attachment
asis.png (23K) Download Attachment