[biomart-users] Display attributes from dataset 1 in dataset 2 form

[biomart-users] Display attributes from dataset 1 in dataset 2 form

Thomas LETELLIER
Hi,

I am using BioMart 0.9 and I try to cross datasets (like I did in the 0.8 version). I am able to create a new report page with attributes from two different datasets but I would like to see attributes from my first dataset in the form of my second dataset.

In this frame I drag and drop attributes from my first dataset toward the second one, attributes are correctly displayed on the form, but when I go on the results page I obtain an error (sometimes results are correctly displayed (but always with an error message), sometimes not...). I think I forgot something in my Marts configuration, because when I drag and drop attributes I don't specify which attribute links my 2 datasets (unlike for the report page creation...).

Have you got any idea ?

Please find attached to this email the screen of a result page with an error and my form with attributes from two different sources.

Best regards,

Thomas

biomart_error.png (218K) Download Attachment
form_with_crossed_attributes.png (238K) Download Attachment

Re: [biomart-users] Display attributes from dataset 1 in dataset 2 form

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Thomas,

Is there any helpful info in the logs?

a.

On 27 July 2015 at 10:29, Thomas LETELLIER <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill

Re: [biomart-users] Display attributes from dataset 1 in dataset 2 form

Thomas LETELLIER
Hi Arek thanks for your answer,

unfortunately there is nothing in the log, the error appears randomly it's strange...

I get back to you if I find a solution !

Best regards,

Thomas