[biomart-users] Enrichment analysis error

[biomart-users] Enrichment analysis error

hoa nguyen
Dear whom may receive,

While using enrichment tool of biomart, i received a message: there has been an error: 400.

DO you know which error is it?

Thank you very much.

Re: [biomart-users] Enrichment analysis error

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Hoa,
the error 400 is a bad request error. I have just checked the enrichment tool and seems to be running ok. Could you tell me in more detail what you did to  cause this error?

cheers,

On 9 September 2015 at 03:16, hoa nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear whom may receive,

While using enrichment tool of biomart, i received a message: there has been an error: 400.

DO you know which error is it?

Thank you very much.

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill