[biomart-users] Error Displaying Data

Ida Ieda
Hi, I am doing RDBMS data source, i'm using PHPMyAdmin on localhost to create table in database. When i'm open localhost:9000 may table is successfully extracted from database and my attribute list also there, but the result is error when i'm trying to display the data. Is it something to do with datatype? or it is BioMart error? Has anyone experienced it?

Re: [biomart-users] Error Displaying Data

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Ida,

Please look at the error log when you execute this query. (e.g. BioMart-0.9/dist/logs/stderr.date.log) There should be more details there with relation to your problem

a.