[biomart-users] Error after update my OS to macOS Sierra

[biomart-users] Error after update my OS to macOS Sierra

Mohd Amin Azuwar
Hi,

Can anyone help me, after updating my macOS to Siera my mart configurator ned to install JDK, after installing JDK and run the mart configurator below is the console error

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (PWC6033: Unable to compile class for JSP  PWC6199: Generated servlet error: The type java.util.regex.Pattern cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files  PWC6199: Generated servlet error: The import java.util.regex.Pattern cannot be resolved)"

Thanks in advanced. Hope anyone can help me on this.

Amin

Re: [biomart-users] Error after update my OS to macOS Sierra

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Amin,

BioMart runs on java 1.6 so in order to run it you need to install java from here:

It works for my Sierra

a.