[biomart-users] Error when using getBM()

[biomart-users] Error when using getBM()

gabrielle.perron00
Hi, I am using an R script using the biomart package, which I have been using without any problem for a long time. Today it has stopped working and I am getting this error:

library("biomaRt")
listMarts()
ensembl = useMart("ensembl",dataset="hsapiens_gene_ensembl")

gene_entrez_ids <- as.vector(miRTarBase$Target.Gene..Entrez.Gene.ID.)
annotation <- getBM(attributes = c('ensembl_gene_id', 'entrezgene'),
                        filters = 'entrezgene',
                        values = gene_entrez_ids,
                        mart = ensembl)

Error in getBM(attributes = c("ensembl_gene_id", "entrezgene"), filters = "entrezgene",  :
  The query to the BioMart webservice returned an invalid result: the number of columns in the result table does not equal the number of attributes in the query. Please report this to the mailing list.

Is the server down?

Thank you,

Gabrielle