[biomart-users] How do you add a central.biomart.org (0.9) source using the MartConfigurator?

[biomart-users] How do you add a central.biomart.org (0.9) source using the MartConfigurator?

Kristian Gray-2
Hi,

I am having great difficulty in adding a central.biomart.org source using the MartConfigurator. I have followed the 0.9 documentation and can add www.biomart.org (0.7) sources with ease but there is no information into adding 0.9 resources. Please could someone tell me how I can add these resources.

Kristian Gray

Re: [biomart-users] How do you add a central.biomart.org (0.9) source using the MartConfigurator?

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Kristian,

You can add a 0.9 source by directly embedding it in your XML registry. MConfigurator can't do it just yet.

a.

On 27 October 2015 at 13:51, Kristian Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am having great difficulty in adding a central.biomart.org source using the MartConfigurator. I have followed the 0.9 documentation and can add www.biomart.org (0.7) sources with ease but there is no information into adding 0.9 resources. Please could someone tell me how I can add these resources.

Kristian Gray

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill