[biomart-users] How to implement this function in Biomart version 0.9

[biomart-users] How to implement this function in Biomart version 0.9

liquankou1987

Hi, everybody:

    Recently I installed biomart version 0.9, but I want to implement a function just like in version 0.7.

    As you can see in the picture above, I can input several IDs in the square column and get the multiple results at one time.

    However, this function cannot be implemented in version 0.9 now by default installment.

    Can you show me a way to do this?

Thanks Sincerely!

Liquan Kou

from Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences