[biomart-users] How to set environment on linux and use martconfigurator.sh

[biomart-users] How to set environment on linux and use martconfigurator.sh

Ida Ieda
Hi, i'm new user of Biomart. I already successfully install Biomart by using Linux, I want to use martconfigurator.sh,according to the manual, i write command on terminal:

./dist/scripts/martconfigurator.sh
But it turn out, bash: no such file or directory

So, i guess i must set the environment first, can anyone help me?

Re: [biomart-users] How to set environment on linux and use martconfigurator.sh

Arek Kasprzyk

Hi Ida,

you need to type this command from the root of your installation e.g

cd BioMart-0.9.0

./dist/scripts/martconfigurator.sh

a.