[biomart-users] Insert BLAST tool into the database

[biomart-users] Insert BLAST tool into the database

afiqah
Hi,

I am developing a database using BioMart-based. I want to insert BLAST tool from NCBI into my database. Can anyone help me how to do that? Which file of BioMart do I have to edit?

I really hope anyone can help me in this. Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Thanks in advance.

Afiqah

[biomart-users] Re: Insert BLAST tool into the database

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Afiqah,

The only example of BLAST working alongside BioMart that I am aware of is that of Ensembl (www.ensmebl.org). However, in their case there is no strictly speaking BioMart/BLAST integration but rather BioMart and BLAST are independent components on the Ensembl website.

a.