[biomart-users] Mart building result with Martj

[biomart-users] Mart building result with Martj

ddada
Hi Everyone, this is my first time trying out Biomart, and right now I have an issue with "Building Mart" from my relational database, according to section 3.1.2.1 of http://www.biomart.org/other/user-docs.pdf , the last few lines stated that after adding my table, I will see the interactions between the tables, but  I did not see it in my own case, and when I designed the database schema using workbench, there are lines of relationship between the table (  ) but on my martbuilder trying to build a mart i did not see any relationahip line (
Screenshot from 2019-05-08 18:17:07.png

).
like an example given in section 3.1.2.1 (  ).
Please am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot from 2019-05-08 18:12:54.png (159K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2019-05-08 18:17:07.png (41K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2019-05-09 18:38:48.png (352K) Download Attachment