[biomart-users] No data field in biomart search

[biomart-users] No data field in biomart search

Christopher Yoon
Dear whom may receive,

I'm looking at converting hugo gene name to Refseq protein ID. However, I see a field that says "no data" in addition to other Refseq IDs that the protein has.
Can someone explain the significance of "no data" when there are other Refseq IDs that match?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: [biomart-users] No data field in biomart search

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Christopher,

try adding 'transcript id' to your output. Presumably some transcripts that belong to this gene may not have Refseq ID mapping?

a.

On 15 July 2015 at 21:28, Christopher Yoon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear whom may receive,

I'm looking at converting hugo gene name to Refseq protein ID. However, I see a field that says "no data" in addition to other Refseq IDs that the protein has.
Can someone explain the significance of "no data" when there are other Refseq IDs that match?

Thanks,
Chris

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill