[biomart-users] Page not found

Mohammad Zia
Hi All,

I am following the BioMart manual to deploy an instance of BioMart server using the MSD dataset. However, whenever I click on "Start Server," I am directed to page whose title is, "Page Not Found," and whose body contains the message, "an error has occurred on the server."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am running Ubuntu 14.02 inside of Virtualbox that is running on Mac 10.10.

Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Mohammad

Re: [biomart-users] Page not found

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Mohammad,

please look at the log file to see if there are any helpful messages there

a.

On 7 July 2015 at 16:27, Mohammad Zia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am following the BioMart manual to deploy an instance of BioMart server using the MSD dataset. However, whenever I click on "Start Server," I am directed to page whose title is, "Page Not Found," and whose body contains the message, "an error has occurred on the server."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am running Ubuntu 14.02 inside of Virtualbox that is running on Mac 10.10.

Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Mohammad

“You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

― Winston Churchill