[biomart-users] Plot the batch GO term results

[biomart-users] Plot the batch GO term results

Roxy J
Hi guys,

I m using BiomaRt within R to plot the batch Go term results I get after the gene-to-GO mapping for my organism(mouse) from biomaRt. My
goBarplot(Go_BatchResult, gocat="BP")fuction only gives me a plot with a no_go assignment graph while my
Go_BatchResult file has all the "BP", "cc", amd "MF'(see attachments. Does anyone knows what might be going?
why the plot is not for all Biological process, mollecular function, and cellular component like it should?

goBarplot.png (254K) Download Attachment
BatchResult.png (23K) Download Attachment