[biomart-users] Problem with accessing archived marts - since today.

[biomart-users] Problem with accessing archived marts - since today.

Tobias
Dear Biomart users,

The below literally worked yesterday night, this morning i get:

library("biomaRt") > listMarts(host="may2009.archive.ensembl.org") biomart version 1 ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL Ensembl 54 2 ENSEMBL_MART_SNP Ensembl Variation 54 3 ENSEMBL_MART_VEGA Vega 35 4 REACTOME Reactome(CSHL US) 5 wormbase_current WormBase (CSHL US) 6 pride PRIDE (EBI UK) > ensembl54 <- useMart(host="may2009.archive.ensembl.org", biomart="ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL") > ensembl54 <- useMart(host="may2009.archive.ensembl.org", biomart="ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL",dataset="mmusculus_gene_ensembl") Error in bmAttrFilt("attributes", mart, verbose = verbose) : biomaRt error: looks like we're connecting to incompatible version of BioMart suite.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tobias

Re: [biomart-users] Problem with accessing archived marts - since today.

Thomas Maurel
Dear Tobias,

We seems to have an issue with our BioMart on the may 2009 archive.
We are investigating and I will let you know as soon as the issue is resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Thomas
On 12 Aug 2016, at 06:04, Tobias <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Bioinformatician - Ensembl Production Team
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

Re: [biomart-users] Problem with accessing archived marts - since today.

Thomas Maurel
Dear Tobias,

The issue has now been resolved.

Thanks a lot for your patience.