[biomart-users] Re: biomart developer request

[biomart-users] Re: biomart developer request

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Giulietta
Yes, this is the mailing list ([hidden email]). Apologies, this slipped my mind as today has been super busy…
Cheers
Rhoda

On 26 Jul 2013, at 15:37, Giulietta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Is this the right list to point Sebastien to?

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/biomart-users

Thanks!
Giulietta