[biomart-users] Specify cache directory

Guillermo Marco Puche
Hello,

I would like to know if there's any Biomart option where I can specify directory to save Cache when using "clean" mode.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guillermo.

Re: [biomart-users] Specify cache directory

Syed Haider-5
Hi,

Its automatically created in the same directory where <registryFile.xml> resides. Its not configurable, but can be changed in the constructor i-e _new() of:
     biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Initializer.pm

Best,
Syed