[biomart-users] The BioMart community portal is temporarily unavailable

[biomart-users] The BioMart community portal is temporarily unavailable

Arek Kasprzyk

Dear All,

The BioMart community portal is temporarily unavailable while we look for new hosting options. If this is something you feel you would like to help with then please email me directly.

However, in the meantime, you can still access BioMart services at any of the BioMart community servers. The list of those servers is available from http://www.biomart.org/community.html. The link to the server can be found under 'Database' heading. For example, if you are interested in using the latest Ensembl release through BioMart web interface simply click on 'Ensembl' and the link will take you to http://www.ensembl.org/biomart/martview. If you are a user of biomaRt (a part of the Bioconductor library) change the host from 'www.biomart.org' to 'www.ensembl.org'. Similar procedure can be used for all the other community servers.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.