[biomart-users] UniProt Biomart Retirement

[biomart-users] UniProt Biomart Retirement

Steven Rosanoff
We at UniProt are always committed to improving our level of service and openly communicating changes with our users.

Based on recent user surveys and service evaluations, we have decided that our UniProt Biomart service will be retired later this year. The October 2015 data release will be the final update for the Uniprot Biomart however, the service will remain available until December 2015.

For those of you who rely on the UniProt Biomart for tasks such as: ID mapping, bulk retrieval of entries, or programmatic access to entry annotations; we have alternative services that we hope satisfy your needs. Please visit our YouTube channels and help pages for tutorials and more information about these services.

UniProt ID Mapping Service
YouTube ID Mapping Tutorial
UniProt Programmatic Access Help Pages

Regards,