[biomart-users] UniProt Biomart Users

Steven Rosanoff
Hello All,

We (UniProt) would like to assess the current user base of the UniProt
biomart so, we have put together a very short survey. If you currently
use the UniProt biomart, please take a moment to fill out our survey
which will help us in determining how/ if we continue to develop this
service in the future.

Thank you in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RTRXF6M

Regards,