[biomart-users] change to virtual schema name for Ensembl Genomes marts

[biomart-users] change to virtual schema name for Ensembl Genomes marts

Dan Staines
Hi all,

 From our release of Ensembl Genomes 31 in March, we're planning to
remove the version number from the virtual schema names of our biomarts.
For instance, instead of fungi_mart_31, the virtual schema name will be
fungi_mart. This should make URLs more reusable between releases.

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD
Genomics Technology Infrastructure Coordinator