[biomart-users] help with search and filter in Biomart 0.9

[biomart-users] help with search and filter in Biomart 0.9

Naveen Luke
Hi all,

I'm a biomart newbie. I have been configuring a local installation of biomart and unable to get the search working.

I am also having trouble getting the text filter to work. In the current setup, where I have specified the qualifier to 'LIKE' and only exact matches work.
Can any anyone tell what I might be missing here.

Thanks
Naveen

Re: [biomart-users] help with search and filter in Biomart 0.9

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Luke,

The 'like' filter needs to '%" qualifiers before and after the search term so when searching for let's say 'AML', you need to put '%AML%'. This should work correctly.

a.