[biomart-users] how do you get the search to work in BioMart v0.9

[biomart-users] how do you get the search to work in BioMart v0.9

Naveen Luke
Hi everyone,

I a new Biomart user and I'm trying to setup local Biomart portal. I have successfully configured a few datasets, but not able to get the search view to work. I'm also not able to get the text filter to work. I have selected "text" as the type of filter and "LIKE" as the qualifier. Can anyone suggest what I'm missing here.

Thanks
Naveen

[biomart-users] Re: how do you get the search to work in BioMart v0.9

Naveen Luke
Hi everyone,

I figured out a way to get the filters to work. I used % before and after the search term. Otherwise, only exact matches work. I'm sorry I know I sound like a real newbie here. I'm a biologist with limited experience with programming. However, BioMart 0.9 is quite straightforward and easy to use even for me.

Thanks
Naveen

On Saturday, 18 June 2016 11:57:27 UTC+5:30, Naveen Luke wrote:
Hi everyone,

I a new Biomart user and I'm trying to setup local Biomart portal. I have successfully configured a few datasets, but not able to get the search view to work. I'm also not able to get the text filter to work. I have selected "text" as the type of filter and "LIKE" as the qualifier. Can anyone suggest what I'm missing here.

Thanks
Naveen

Re: [biomart-users] Re: how do you get the search to work in BioMart v0.9

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Luke,
should have read your latest email first! :)
Anyway, glad that your problem is solved.

a.