[biomart-users] how to rebuild the attributes and filters after the server abortion

[biomart-users] how to rebuild the attributes and filters after the server abortion

liquankou1987
Hi, there:

    I have a problem here. After completing the foundation of biomart, all the attributes and filters are set and renamed.

    But every time my server computer becomes aborted and I restart it, I have to set the attributes and filters again. And it takes lot of time.

    I have tried to import the registry .xml file to do it. However it doesn't work.

    Is there any method to solve this?

Best Regards!

Liquan

Re: [biomart-users] how to rebuild the attributes and filters after the server abortion

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Liquan,

Once you have completed your registry file you have two options either: save the file explicitly: file/save or start the server (this will automatically save your registry file). Next time, you do not have to start from scratch but rather go to File/open to open your saved file and continue your work

HTH,
a.

On 22 April 2016 at 10:34, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, there:

    I have a problem here. After completing the foundation of biomart, all the attributes and filters are set and renamed.

    But every time my server computer becomes aborted and I restart it, I have to set the attributes and filters again. And it takes lot of time.

    I have tried to import the registry .xml file to do it. However it doesn't work.

    Is there any method to solve this?

Best Regards!

Liquan

Re: [biomart-users] how to rebuild the attributes and filters after the server abortion

liquankou1987
HiArek:

Thanks for your instruction. I simply don't notice this you mentioned above. This will help me save lots of time to rebuild my mysql and biomart.

Because the limitation of network in my country, I can't login until today. So it's late to reply to you.

Thanks Sincerely!

Liquan

在 2016年4月27日星期三 UTC+8下午10:00:23,Arek Kasprzyk写道:

On 22 April 2016 at 10:34, <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="CrdNOPzYAwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">liquan...@...> wrote: