[biomart-users] link data into other databases

[biomart-users] link data into other databases

afiqah
Hi,

Can anyone help me on how to link a data into other pages (for example: UNIPROT, NCBI, KEGG, etc.)?
For example, if my table has this id "P06213", and when a user click on that ID, it will be linked into Uniprot page of that id.

All the data have been stored in phpMyAdmin. I have around 10 000 IDs that need to be linked to. Can anyone help me on this? In which folder of biomart do I have to edit in order to link all the data?

Thanks in advanced. Hope anyone can help me on this.

Afiqah

Re: [biomart-users] link data into other databases

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Afiqah,

if you are talking about defining hyperlinks  for your data entries then you need to edit an appropriate attribute property (linkouturl) in your registry using MConfigurator. Please have a a look at the attached example

a.

example_url.jpeg (368K) Download Attachment