[biomart-users] martconfigurators

Julianony M
I just installed the Biomart v0.9 on a new RH7 server with git clone... got it up running on http, and proceeded all the way to launch "./dist/scripts/martconfigurator.sh" following the manual as usual.  However when I do "Add Source Wizard" to Add Source, after I press "NEXT" to pass "URL" and pre-set HTTP windows I came to a blank window on "choose source".  The "list of available marts" do not appear. -- I am not sure what did I miss?  I don't seem to be able to follow the manual here.  Could someone advice?

Thank you. j

[biomart-users] Re: martconfigurators

Julianony M

The screen shots are at: http://aaa.animalgenome.org/tmp/biomartErr/