[biomart-users] multiple entrezgene Ids

fraheto
Hi there,
I am pretty new in biomaRt. I am trying to retrieve Entrez Gene Ids by filtering through ensembl_gene_id_version. This is my code:

valores <- rownames(dge) #dge is a dgeList object from edgeR
genes <-getBM(attributes=c("ensembl_gene_id_version","entrezgene","mgi_symbol"),
               filters="ensembl_gene_id_version",
               values = valores,
               mart=mart)

Everything works well. However I realized that some  filter parameters (ensembl_gene_id_versio)  retrieved multiple Entrez Gene Ids. When I compare these ids, only 1 correspond to the real Entrez Gene Ids. Why is this happening?
Thanks in advance