[biomart-users] security access control for biomart

[biomart-users] security access control for biomart

ddada
Hi Everyone,

I am a new biomart user, I read from an article titled: "BioMart: a data federation framework for large collaborative projects"  that BioMart supports several security features for protecting sensitive data, Can anyone please put me through any of this features. Please this is urgent!

Thanks in advance.

Re: [biomart-users] security access control for biomart

Syed Haider-5
Hi,

please have a look at the section 8 of documentation on this link:

Best,
Syed