[biomart-users] unable to open service 'biomart'

[biomart-users] unable to open service 'biomart'

afiqah
Hi,
I'm Afiqah, a beginner in Biomart.
I've a problem in opening the web browser after i clicked 'start server' on MartConfigurator.

After I clicked 'start server', a message written: "The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (0) Unable to open the service 'Biomart'" popped out.

Is there any solution for this?

[biomart-users] Re: unable to open service 'biomart'

afiqah

Hi again,
I've attached the message that popped out after i clicked start server. Hope anyone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance
Afiqah

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 5:42:51 PM UTC+8, Afiqah Aleng wrote:
Hi,
I'm Afiqah, a beginner in Biomart.
I've a problem in opening the web browser after i clicked 'start server' on MartConfigurator.

After I clicked 'start server', a message written: "The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (0) Unable to open the service 'Biomart'" popped out.

Is there any solution for this?

Picture1.png (97K) Download Attachment