blurb about mine on bluegenes

Sam Hokin-3
Could someone remind me how I update the description of a mine that shows on bluegenes? I do not have this text on my mine, so it
seems to be some other place. (I thought it was in web.properties, maybe I lost it?)

Screenshot_2020-11-11 Home - BeanMine - InterMine BlueGenes.png (51K) Download Attachment

Re: blurb about mine on bluegenes

Daniela Butano-2
 From the intermine registry..I think
> Could someone remind me how I update the description of a mine that
> shows on bluegenes? I do not have this text on my mine, so it seems to
> be some other place. (I thought it was in web.properties, maybe I lost
> it?)

Re: blurb about mine on bluegenes

Sam Hokin-3
Whoa, I totally forgot about that! I apparently do not have an active login. Could I get one? I'd like to add some new mines and
update all the descriptions. Plus, MedicMine is with us now. Etc. Thanks!

On 11/11/20 10:02 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

>  From the intermine registry..I think
>> Could someone remind me how I update the description of a mine that
>> shows on bluegenes? I do not have this text on my mine, so it seems to
>> be some other place. (I thought it was in web.properties, maybe I lost
>> it?)

Re: blurb about mine on bluegenes

Daniela Butano-2
The registry is a very simple application ....at the moment we have only
one administrator user.
If you send me all the info I will update for you Sam.
Thnaks
Daniela

> Whoa, I totally forgot about that! I apparently do not have an active
> login. Could I get one? I'd like to add some new mines and update all
> the descriptions. Plus, MedicMine is with us now. Etc. Thanks!

>>  From the intermine registry..I think
>>> Could someone remind me how I update the description of a mine that
>>> shows on bluegenes? I do not have this text on my mine, so it seems
>>> be some other place. (I thought it was in web.properties, maybe I
>>> lost
>>> it?)

Re: blurb about mine on bluegenes

Paulo Nuin
Hi

On this topic, the AGR section only has WormMine. It should have

MouseMine
FlyMine
YeastMine
RatMine