broken distribution of blast hits image

Parul Kudtarkar
Hello,

Has anyone in the community experienced this?

"The distribution of blast hits image is broken. I have attached the file.
GIF images can be displayed otherwise except the distribution of blast
hits image is not rendered. gif images are generated in TmpGifs. The
folder is
readable and can be display images on browser. The same blast installation
works perfect on another server.
Any thoughts?"

Thanks,
Parul

--
Scientific Programmer
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics

Re: broken distribution of blast hits image

Parul Kudtarkar
FYI, I had to explicitly turn on CGI program execution for blast
directory on our server. It now works.