change in URL link in 2.0.4

nathandunn

Some of our user’s (thanks Rob and Dan) have noted that we’ve changed the nature of our URL’s in Apollo 2.0.4.  This is true!

OLD URL:

https://<myserver>/Apollo/jbrowse/index.html?loc=scaffold_462:37133..37321&organism=<organism ID or Name>&tracks=gene_model

New URL:

https://<myserver>/Apollo/<organism ID or Name>/jbrowse/index.html?loc=scaffold_462:37133..37321&tracks=gene_model

Note that you should be able to use the name or the organism ID.

Please let us know if you have any further problems or questions.

Nathan Dunn, PhD
Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-source Projects (BBOP)
Genomics Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory