change the width of yellow highlighted frame by BLAST

change the width of yellow highlighted frame by BLAST

mictadlo
Hi,
We are using the build in Apollo's BLAST. How is it possible to extend (change the width) of yellow highlighted sequence e.g. with the mouse?

Thank you in advance,

Michal

Re: change the width of yellow highlighted frame by BLAST

nathandunn

Not that I am aware of, but the folks at JBrowse might know of a way.

What is the reason for adjusting the highlighted region?

Nathan