changed view of aligned reads? (2.06 -->2.4.1)

changed view of aligned reads? (2.06 -->2.4.1)

Victor de Jager-2

We are upgrading from 2.0.6 to 2.4.1 an noticed a change in how draggable alignments from an RNA-seq BAM file look.

Is it possible to restore the first view?
Thank you in advance,

Victor

version 2.0.6:

Version 2.4.1

Re: changed view of aligned reads? (2.06 -->2.4.1)

nathandunn

I think so.

Can you provide the trackList.json entries for those tracks and any custom style sheets?

Thanks,

Nathan

On Oct 1, 2019, at 6:31 AM, Victor de Jager <[hidden email]> wrote:

We are upgrading from 2.0.6 to 2.4.1 an noticed a change in how draggable alignments from an RNA-seq BAM file look.

Is it possible to restore the first view?
Thank you in advance,

Victor

version 2.0.6:

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png>

Version 2.4.1

<Auto Generated Inline Image 2.png>

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png><Auto Generated Inline Image 2.png>