chromosome widget error in 0.98

kkarra@stanford.edu
chromosome widget does not work. I don't see any error in any of the logs, it is a javascript pop-up 'Error' box that shows up.

I did make the change in webconfig to bio.util.BioUtil, not sure whats happening..

Is dataSetLoader and link still bio.web.widget?

Thanks,
-Kalpana

    <graphdisplayer id="chromosome_distribution" title="Chromosome Distribution"
        domainLabel="Chromosome"
        rangeLabel="Count"
        dataSetLoader="org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr"
        link="org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionGraphURLGenerator"
        description="Actual: number of items in this list found on each chromosome.  Expected: given the total number of items on the chromosome and the number of items in this list, the number of items expected to be found on each chromosome."
        graphType="BarChart"
        extraAttributeClass="org.intermine.bio.util.BioUtil"
        typeClass="org.intermine.model.bio.Gene,org.intermine.model.bio.SequenceFeature"/>