ciration URLs

Keiran Raine
Hi all,

The GBrowse 2.0 how to mentions that a citation can be set as a URL
and selecting it should result in the target of the URL being visited.

I've tried to apply:

citation = http://cgp-gbrowse-test.dynamic.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/PD3993a/

(ideally I'd like to be able to do this without including the server
info)

but this does not work I just get the attached view:

What I'm trying to do is hide many of our samples from the 'Data
Source' selection menu and use the 'Select Track' view as a more user
friendly way of selecting the samples (as I can group by tissue type
etc here).  Then our users will be able to select the project from the
'Data Source' and link through to the subset of samples through the
'Select Track' view.  FYI, we currently have ~550 configs (1100
samples, 2 per config).

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Senior Computer Biologist