controlling dataset formats in output collections

controlling dataset formats in output collections

Wolfgang Maier
Dear all,

as the title says I'm wondering whether there is any way to control the
format of the elements of a collection generated by a tool.
I know how to specify the type of the collection itself (list, paired or
nested), but this is about the elements themselves.
For example, I would like to be able to set the elements' format to
fastqsanger or fastqsanger.gz directly in the outputs section of the
toolwrapper.

Thanks for any pointers,
Wolfgang