Quantcast

counseling about Singapore Database for Copy Number Variants

counseling about Singapore Database for Copy Number Variants

王艳
Dear Database administrator,
         I know that a blue block stand for an individual harboring an duplication. But some block harbors both blue and red at the same time. Does this mean several individuals harbor the CNV.If so, I want to know how many people  harbor the CNV. Could you tell me how can I get the result.

Best wishes,
Yan

Re: counseling about Singapore Database for Copy Number Variants

Scott Cain
Hello Yan,

You've reached the mailing list for GBrowse, the software that powers the genome browser at SDCVN.  Unfortunately, we don't know anything about the data you are referring to.  I suggest you go to this page:

http://www.statgen.nus.edu.sg/site/dir.html

And contact the PI for the project (Teo Yik Ying)

Good luck,
Scott