custom UCSC browser

Davide Cittaro
Hi again,
I'm afraid I've lost some configuration to get my own UCSC browser listed in the "display at" for BAM, bed, bigwig files... Can anybody post a check-list to configure this :-) ? I believe I have all pieces in their place but evidently something is wrong:

this def is into ini files

ucsc_display_sites = main,campus

and

this is in tool-data/shared/ucsc/ucsc_build_sites.txt

campus http://genome.ifom-ieo-campus.it/cgi-bin/hgTracks?      hg19,hg18,hg17,mm9,mm8,rn4,danRer6,danRer5,ci2,ce6,ce4,cb3,dm3,sacCer2,sacCer1

thanks!

/*
Davide Cittaro

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007
*/

Re: custom UCSC browser

Davide Cittaro
Hello,

On Aug 25, 2010, at 7:43 AM, Davide Cittaro wrote:

campus http://genome.ifom-ieo-campus.it/cgi-bin/hgTracks?      hg19,hg18,hg17,mm9,mm8,rn4,danRer6,danRer5,ci2,ce6,ce4,cb3,dm3,sacCer2,sacCer1

If this definition is space separated (and not tab separated), the site won't be recognized in display_as. Fixed.

/*