delete users

Sofia Robb
Hi,

I have a couple of  users that were created just for testing. I have deleted all annotations that were associated with these users, but I cannot delete the user. What can I do to remove these users?

my error is below.

Thanks,
Sofia

Error Deleting User

Failed to delete the user Hibernate operation: could not execute statement; SQL [n/a]; ERROR: update or delete on table "grails_user" violates foreign key constraint "fk_35nc3xd2axx6fwyap4bjkt09u" on table "feature_event" Detail: Key (id)=(73142) is still referenced from table "feature_event".; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: update or delete on table "grails_user" violates foreign key constraint "fk_35nc3xd2axx6fwyap4bjkt09u" on table "feature_event" Detail: Key (id)=(73142) is still referenced from table "feature_event".

Re: delete users

nathandunn
Sofia,

What error are you getting when you try to delete them?

I know the ability to make inactive users is on the list but I haven't gotten around to it.

Nathan

On Dec 19, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I’ve just fixed this in the code, but in the interim (and it will be in a next release).  But in the interim, you can just run this:

 delete from feature_event where editor_id = (select id from grails_user where username = ‘[hidden email]') ;

And then you should be able to delete the user from the interface.

Nathan